ABOUT cats Foundation
Cats Edutech Pvt Ltd is a registered company under the companies Act 1956 (No. 1 of 1956). Founded by Ashwani Kumar Rattan in 2011, It is the pioneer of organized recruitment services in India. Over the years, we have acted as preferred recruitment partners to multinationals and leading businesses in central India to emerge as the leading recruitment brand.
This combined with our role as trusted consultants for Indian professionals translates into our core capability - Building Careers, Building Organizations. Cat’s education roots in manpower consulting enable us to bring a unique approach to recruitment.
KAMPTEE EDUCATION SOCIETY KAMPTEE is an All India Registered Organization under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 & 1950 running since 1970. Ashwani Kumar Rattan is secretary & trustee of society and has taken over in 1990 to start vocational training to students. Today we have 500 plus centers spread in different parts of India spread over in 17 states.
We have worked for SGSY/DUDA/MORD/DRDA /Star project across India.
We furnish below names of companies and our experience in providing training and placement to youths in the trade of Sales, Retail, Tally, Hospitality, Facility, Management, BPO, Data Entry Operator and Computer Hardware & Networking, Unarmed Security Guard, Plumbing, Automobiles, Electrician Wiremen, Welder, Turner etc.
We have our own set up at Kamptee distt Nagpur of Computers, Hospitality, Beauty Culture, Sewing Machine Operator, with facility of residence for boys and girls.
- Since 1990 we started giving training to the students of Maharma Phule/Lokshair Anna Bhao Sathe Vikas Mahamandal,VJNT,LIDCOM.Under these scheme we provided vocational training of 3 & 6 mths so SC/ST students and scavengers students.We got them self employed by providing loan facility from bank under their respective loan scheme.We implemented this project in vidharba Region till 2005
- We also took programmes of MSME, SIDBI and helped getting them self employed.
- Since 2010 we stared providing training to BPL youths through Tally India Pvt Ltd in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra. Students trained and placed in “A” class companies.
- Provided Training to BPL youths through CEDMAP in MP, students trained & placed 85%.
- Has successfully completed training for Centum Workskills India Ltd (A Bharti Airtel Group) in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh and has executed project for more than 3000 students. Since April 2011 we trained more than 2500 students and have given placement to 70%.
- We have implemented Star Project as ATP for few companies viz: Larus Edutech, Lilla Foundation in many states.
- Has successfully completed Training for IL & FS in Maharashtra, CG & MP since April 2011 and has trained more than 2500 students. Placement to 70% students has been done so far.
- Executed projects for IACM New Delhi. In CG we have trained students under SUDA in 9 districts covering around 3000 students besides implementing SGSY project for 2550 BPL Rural youths in Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
- We successfully completed direct order from drda gadchiroli & drda Nagpur.Provided training to hospitality students and given placements.
- We have worked for RSLDC Project in seven distt at Rajasthan worked for Apollo Technical Education Pvt Ltd New Delhi.
- Ashwani Kumar Rattan has worked as Regional Advisor from SERICULTURE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL for Sericulture Promotional Project in North West Zone i.e Uttrakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana and Jammu & Kashmir.
- To have the grip on placement we have tied up with various “A” Class companies at National level for doing placements. We have successfully cleared all audits done from all the companies and hope to do our best for all the time to come.
- All certified trainers are employed to impart training. A team of Operation, Mobilization and Placement is deputed at all regions to take care of proper working. We have a team of Marketing/Administrative in all the states and controlling working for all projects from Kamptee distt Nagpur only as it being our Head Office.
- We have signed agreement with Technopak Advisor Pvt Ltd for implementing Apparel and Jute manufacturing in the state of West Bengal, Bihar and Assam.
- Direct MOU signed for residencial project with District Skills Development Executive Committee (DSDEC) Gadchiroli for implementing Data Entry Operator, Tally, BFSI & Retail course in the state of Maharashtra.
- Cats Edutech Private Limited is Registered Under Aajeevika Skills having its PIA Registration Number MH2014CR2799
- Kamptee Education Society Kamptee is Registered Under Aajeevika Skills having its PIA Registration Number MH2014RF2471
- Kamptee Education Society Kamptee is registered under Maharashtra State Skills Development Society having its Parent Enrollment No. (PEN) – 2709A002671000 & Center Application No. (CAN) – 2709A00267A002, CEN. No. : 2709A00267T001,
- Kamptee Education is registered under NDLM for implementing computer litrecy programme in Maharashtra.
- Kamptee Education Society is registered with RASCI under SSC (Sector Skill Council) for implementing Retail training.
- Presently working for LabourNet Services India Pvt Ltd.
- We are the registered training partner under Ministry of Electronic & Information technology (MEITy) implementing PMGDISHA project in PAN Maharashtra. We have registered 392 centers and have enrolled 20,771 students & registrations and exams are going on.
- Central social Welfare Board New Delhi
- Ministry of Rural Development New Delhi
- Zilla Parishad
- Nagpur Mahanagar Palika
- Hardicon New Delhi
- Himcon Shimla H.P
- PMKVY 2.0
Network includes more than 500 + centers in 17 states.
We look forward to working with your company in PAN India Level. It would be great if a meeting can be fixed with you so as the project can be discussed and taken forward.
Service Quality: At Cats, service quality is our top priority. We have adopted real time practices and methodologies to ensure timely and successful executive search. We utilize the in depth market knowledge and do comprehensive research in providing the best solution to our customers We give prime emphasis to R & D that helps in building a cohesive professional group covering a wide spectrum of industrial practices. Committed to timely and efficient execution of assignments, we focus on the significance of excellent human capital to produce sustained growth and profits round the year.
Our Commitments: At Cats, we are committed to build outstanding management teams for our clients to compete in the global market. We provide the perfect match and solutions for the human resource needs of our clients through long-term client relationships built on experience, insight and teamwork. We Promise
- To work in close coordination with our clients for their global executive search requirements
- To provide value-added expertise during and after every assignment
- To execute each and every assignment diligently and with integrity
- To adhere to the strict norms of the client's work culture and their code of ethics
- To thoroughly check short-listed candidates' diligence
- To treat each and every candidate respectfully
- To provide guarantee period for each and every recruitment and selection.
Terms of Service:
- Detailed discussion with client regarding his manpower needs.
- Deciding on service charge type.
- Service charge is 8.33% of CTC if (client is mentioning the salary in CTC on offer letter) above 1 lacs(annual salary).
- Signing of consultancy agreement.
- Job description.
- Requirement will be processed within the 7 working days from the receipt of Job description.
- We give guarantee of 3 months for the candidate recruited through us. If candidate leaves the organization before 3 months we will provide you with free replacement.
At Cats, service quality is our top priority.We have adopted real time practices and methodologies to ensure timely
At Cats, we are committed to build outstanding management teams for our clients in the global market.
Measures would be taken care through various events organized at places of community youth.
At Cats, we Placed our student in various company's